Ready to upgrade and add more Pinterest functionality with iPin Pro?
The steps may also work for other themes.
- Backup your database just in case
- Activate iPin Pro theme and go through the installation instructions
- Skip this step if you have set Featured Images for your posts in previous theme. Otherwise automatically set the Featured Images using the free Auto Post Thumbnail plugin.
- Download the upgrade script (requires login) and upload to the ipinpro theme directory (/wp-content/themes/ipinpro/)
- Run the script at http://yourdomain.com/wp-content/themes/ipinpro/script-upgrade-ipin-to-ipin-pro.php.
- WordPress Multisite mode must be disabled
- Post with multiple categories: in iPin Pro, a post is assigned to a board, and the board is in turn assigned to a single category, like what Pinterest.com does. So the upgrade script will use the first category name to create the board. The other categories are dropped. For example, if a post has 3 categories: Humour/Kid/Video, a Humour board will be created and the post will be assgined to the Humour board. The Kid and Video categories are dropped.
Browse and Share
» Subscribe to Feed
» Leave a Comment
» Theme Update: iPin Pro v1.6.1
» Theme Update: iPin Pro v2.1
» Theme Update: iPin Pro v1.7
» Newer Post: WP Theme: Retail Therapy for Ecommerce
« Previous Post: WP Theme: Chronology – Facebook Timeline Inspired