The free iPin WordPress theme features the look and feel of Pinterest.com. The premium version adds on the social network functionality and many more features. Now you can run your very own Pinterest social network.
Key Features of iPin Pro
- Responsive design
- Masonry + Infinite Scroll effect like Pinterest.com
- Frontpage lightbox
- Display popular posts based on likes, repins or comments
- Price tags
- Custom login and register page
- Twitter Bootstrap framework with Font Awesome
- Ads ready: top header, above/below photo in single post, 35frontpage thumbnail slots
- Facebook & Twitter login
- User can create boards and upload pins from computer or web
- “Pin It” button/bookmarklet for easy pinning of images (support videos from youtube.com and vimeo.com)
- User can Like and Repin other pins
- User can follow other users and boards
- User email notification for likes, repins, follows, comments
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Embed, Email Friend button for easy sharing
- Report pin
- User profile and settings page
Thanks for making a really great theme and I would recommend iPin Pro to anyone that is getting into this type of internet service… You have no idea what you are missing out on. – Chris
Preview iPin Pro
- Feel free to register a new account to start pinning
- Or login using the demo account (username: demo / password: demo123)
- Theme options screenshot: General Settings | Advertisement | Notes
- WordPress v3.5 or later (with multisite disabled)
- RTL languages not supported
- Nginx not supported
- Recommended webhost: Hostgator (25% Discount Coupon: ericulous25). As your user base grows, you can upgrade to VPS/Dedicated plans.
- One license for one domain (multiple domains license not available)
- Lifetime upgrades
- Theme sold as-is
- Please read Terms & Conditions before purchase
- You should receive an email with a download link from e-junkie upon successful payment.
Single Domain License – $125
Can I easily upgrade from the iPin theme (free version)?
Unfortunately no as the posts structure between the 2 themes are different. Also iPin Pro theme is not really meant for blogging. It operates more like pinterest.com where multiple users add posts from the frontend.
Can I use larger thumbnails e.g from current 200px to 300px?
1. In style.css, change the width from 200px to 300px for
– #masonry .thumb
– #masonry .masonry-actionbar
2. Go to WP-Admin > Settings > Media > set Medium Size – Max Width to 300
3. For existing thumbnails, regenerate them with the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin
Can I upload multiple photos?
You can install the modified Automatic Featured Image Posts plugin (works only for Admin).
Where can I find more faqs?
More faqs/hacks are available in the knowledgebase (restricted access).
Much as I want to provide free support, there are only 24 hours a day.
So if you need a chunk of my time, I’m
available for hire taking a break from customization projects.
- Option to disable lightbox
- Option to allow html tags in description
- Option to add price tag
- Option to add ‘I agree’ checkbox to register form
- Email friend button
- Report pin button
- Zoom button for bigger image
- How-to Videos in Add > Pin > Pin It Button
- Can pin remote url (previously only direct image url) in Add > Pin > Fetch From Web
- Can assign category when adding new board
- Facebook & Twitter login
- Support WP User Roles (Editor, Author, Contributor, Subscriber)
- Option to enable/disable infinite scroll
- Antispam mechanism in register form (no captcha required)
- Bookmarklet support videos from youtube.com and vimeo.com
- Advertisement options
Browse and Share» Subscribe to Feed
» Leave a Comment
» Theme Update: iPin Pro v1.2
» Theme Update: iPin Pro v1.4
» Affiliate Program
» Newer Post: WP Theme: TopGadget for Magazines
« Previous Post: Theme Update: OneNews 3.2