Love the look and feel of Pinterest? The free iPin wordpress theme features the same masonry dynamic layout with infinite scroll. And little touches like fixed menu bar and scroll-to-top for user navigation.
Key Features of iPin
- Masonry + Infinite Scroll effect like Pinterest.com
- Fixed menu bar for easy navigation
- Animated scroll to top button
- Recent comments with avatar on frontpage
- Responsive design
- Twitter Bootstrap framework with Font Awesome
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Custom Menu
- Social media icons
- Widgets ready
- Gravatar ready
- Theme options panel
- Bugfix: hide spam comments from frontpage
- Update: Twitter Bootstrap v2.2.1
- Update: Nav Walker from Rootstheme to support 2-levels dropdown-menu
- Updated Twitter Bootstrap v2.3.2
- Hide frontpage images while Masonry is loading
- Frontpage thumbnail: remove detecting of first <img> tag in post content. Will still display them but at a fixed dimension of 200x200px, hence thumbnail may be out of proportion. For affected users, recommended to use Auto Post Thumbnail plugin to generate the featured images for existing posts.
This theme is released under the Creative Commons GNU GPL. Appreciate if you can keep the credit link.
- WordPress v3.3 or later
- Recommended webhost: Hostgator (25% Off Coupon: ericulous25)
Size: 442,53 kBytes
Tips & Tricks
How does the theme search for the frontpage thumbnails?
The iPin theme looks for each post thumbnail in the following order:
1. featured image if set
2. the first image attachment uploaded
3. and finally a blank.gif if none of the above is found
Much as I want to provide free support, there are only 24 hours a day.
So if you need a chunk of my time, I’m available for hire.
Browse and Share
» Subscribe to Feed
» Leave a Comment
» Theme Update: iPin Pro v1.2
» Theme Update: iPin Pro v1.4
» Videos: Bookmarklets for iPin Pro WordPress Theme Pinterest Clone
» Newer Post: WP Theme: Exhibit for Galleries
« Previous Post: Sneak Peek: iPin Theme – Pinterest Inspired Design