Love the look and feel of Pinterest? The free iPin wordpress theme features the same masonry dynamic layout with infinite scroll. And little touches like fixed menu bar and scroll-to-top for user navigation.
Key Features of iPin
- Masonry + Infinite Scroll effect like Pinterest.com
- Fixed menu bar for easy navigation
- Animated scroll to top button
- Recent comments with avatar on frontpage
- Responsive design
- Twitter Bootstrap framework with Font Awesome
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Custom Menu
- Social media icons
- Widgets ready
- Gravatar ready
- Theme options panel
- Bugfix: hide spam comments from frontpage
- Update: Twitter Bootstrap v2.2.1
- Update: Nav Walker from Rootstheme to support 2-levels dropdown-menu
- Updated Twitter Bootstrap v2.3.2
- Hide frontpage images while Masonry is loading
- Frontpage thumbnail: remove detecting of first <img> tag in post content. Will still display them but at a fixed dimension of 200x200px, hence thumbnail may be out of proportion. For affected users, recommended to use Auto Post Thumbnail plugin to generate the featured images for existing posts.
- New flat design
- Bootstrap 3.2
- Fontawesome 4.2
This theme is released under the Creative Commons GNU GPL. Appreciate if you can keep the credit link.
– WordPress v3.3 or later
– Recommended webhost: Stablehost (40% Discount Coupon: ericulous40)
Type: Zip File
Size: 442.5 kB
Tips & Tricks
How does the theme search for the frontpage thumbnails?
The iPin theme looks for each post thumbnail in the following order:
1. featured image if set
2. the first image attachment uploaded (will be displayed in a fixed 200x200px proportion)
3. and finally a blank.gif if none of the above is found
Much as I want to provide free support, there are only 24 hours a day.
So if you need a chunk of my time, I’m available for hire.
Browse and Share
» Subscribe to Feed
» Leave a Comment
» Elegant for Blogging
» PinsPro – Pinterest Clone
» Newer Post: WP Theme: Exhibit for Galleries
« Previous Post: WP Theme: Burogu for Tumblogs