Your blog served up cafe-menu style. Main inspiration from a
CSS Styled Restaurant Menu
- Two column fixed width
- Threaded & paged comments ready for WP 2.7
- Widgets ready
- Gravatar ready
- Works on WordPress v2.5 and above
- Tested on IE6/7, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome
- XHTML & CSS Validated
- Added WP2.8 functions: body_class() and automatic_feed_links()
- Support Custom Menu in WP 3.0
- Added Post Thumbnail functionality for “featured image” feature
- Added Custom Header to easily change the logo
- Added dropdown menu for Custom Menu in WP 3.0
- Fixed 404 page
- Removed deprecated functions and use new WP 3.0 functions e.g comment_form()
- Please only use this theme if you have WP 3.0 and above
This theme is released under the Creative Commons GNU GPL. Appreciate if you can keep the credit link.
Type: Zip File
Size: 197.1 kB
Tips & Tricks
How do I change the header logo title?
A logo.psd and independence.ttf is included in the psd folder. Edit the psd file, save as logo.gif and upload to the images folder.
How do I add the featured thumbnails to the sidebar gallery?
You can select 8 posts to be featured. For each post,
- Add the “Featured” category.
- Add a custom field with
Name = featuredimage
Value = image url e.g http://yourdomain.com/image.jpg (recommended: 75px by 75px)
Much as I want to provide free support, there are only 24 hours a day.
So if you need a chunk of my time, I’m available for hire.
Browse and Share
» Subscribe to Feed
» Leave a Comment
» Downtown for Restaurants
» Flavour for Restaurants
» Cuisine for Restaurants Directory
» Newer Post: WP Theme: Cushy
« Previous Post: WP Theme: New Yorker 2 The NYT Clone