Inspired by Kineda, Celebrity Gossip features a unique photo gallery layout for the homepage, category/tag/monthly archives and search results etc. This theme also saves you the hassle of generating thumbnails and keying in custom fields. The built-in script will auto-resize the first image it finds in each post and use that for the homepage thumbnail. Still prefer to set your own thumbnail? No problem, simply set the featured thumbnail for flexibility.
While we name it celebrity gossip, you can easily adopt this theme for your product catalog, photo gallery, project portfolio etc. And did we mention it comes in 3 flavors: Light, Warm, Dark.
Key Features of Celebrity Gossip
- 3 color style – Light, Warm, Dark
- Dropdown menu
- Automatic image resizer to dynamically create the thumbnails on homepage
- Automatically use the first image in each post for homepage thumbnail, no need to manually key in custom field. Option to override with your own image.
- Optional 2 column bottombar
- Widgets ready – easily arrange sidebar and bottom bar
- Advertisement ready – 4 125×125 banner slots and 1 top header banner
- Threaded & paged comments ready
- Gravatar ready
- Social bookmark ready
- Print.css – for uncluttered printing
- Theme options admin panel
- PSD files included
- XHTML and CSS validated
- Tested on IE6/7/8, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome
I just wanted to say how pleased I am with this template. It’s so easy to use, and the help I’ve been given on using it has been really quick and helpful. Everyone keeps saying how good it looks. I was on blogger before I moved over to wordpress to use this template, and my SEO has really improved as its much easier to control everything on this!
This theme is released under the Creative Commons GNU GPL. Appreciate if you can keep the credit link.
Size: 262,45 kBytes
Tips & Tricks
The theme is not displaying correctly e.g no styling, blank.
Check that all files have a permission of 644 and folders(both the main celebritygossip folder and subfolders) have a permission of 755 or 777. See how to change directory permissions.
The thumbnails are not automatically generated or showing up.
Ensure that the cache directory (wp-content/themes/celebritygossip/cache) permission is set to 755. See how to change directory permissions.
Also try editing your .htaccess file as shown here.
If the above fail, copy and paste the missing image url into the address bar and see if there’s any error e.g http://ericulous.com/…timthumb.php?src=http:…
- Threaded & paged comments ready for WP 2.7
- Added admin option to select categories to display
- Separate pingbacks/trackbacks removed
- Added WP2.8 functions: body_class() and automatic_feed_links()
- Support Custom Menu in WP 3.0
- Dropdown Menu
- Separate pingbacks/trackbacks
- Requires at least WP3.0
Much as I want to provide free support, there are only 24 hours a day.
So if you need a chunk of my time, I’m available for hire.
Browse and Share» Subscribe to Feed
» Leave a Comment
» Upcoming WordPress Theme: Celebrity Gossip
» WP Theme: Celebrity Gossip for Magazines
» Themes affected by TimThumb Zero Day Vulnerability
» Newer Post: WP Theme: Arthemia
« Previous Post: WP Theme: Open Air