Always forget to insert your signature or maybe a category image? Or need a place to store your code where you can conveniently copy and paste into your post? This is what this plugin is for – a handy reminder list on your Post Admin page. Go through the list before confidently pressing the Publish button. Now you only need to remind yourself to read the Reminder list
- display below Posts Admin textarea or sidebar
- paste html or php code snippets
Reminder List on Post Sidebar
1. Upload and activate plugin
2. Go to Admin Panel > Options > Pre-Publish Reminder.
3. Choose where to display list (sidebar or textarea)
4. Enter your reminder list.
- Option to set border and background color
- Use of <code></code> tag to control display of unformatted html/php code snippets
- Preview of list on same page
- Move to a folder structure
- Reminder List shows up in correct places for WP v2.5
- PHP code no longer works
- Added php support in reminder list
- Minor interface adjustment
- Fix layout issue when display below Posts Admin textarea
- UI Update
This plugin is released under the Creative Commons GNU GPL.
Size: 37,61 kBytes
Much as I want to provide free support, there are only 24 hours a day.
So if you need a chunk of my time, I’m available for hire.
Browse and Share
» Subscribe to Feed
» Leave a Comment
» WP Plugin Update: Genki Pre-Publish Reminder 1.1
» WP Plugin Update: Genki Youtube Comments 1.1
» YouTube Comments Plugin on The WordPress Podcast
» Newer Post: WP Plugin Update: Genki Pre-Publish Reminder 1.1
« Previous Post: WP Plugin: Genki Announcement